Senior Athletics Dual-Registration
- Athletes in the U12-17 age groups are automatically "dual registered" with Athletics NSW (senior athletics).
- As NRCLAC is not a senior club, you will need to nominate a senior Athletics NSW club at registration.
- You are under no obligation to compete with the senior club. Dual registration is an attempt by LANSW and Athletics NSW to encourage athletes to continue with athletics after finishing with Little Athletics.
- The senior clubs in our area:
- U12-17s who would like to also compete in senior athletics competition need to obtain a third registration number by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, and a uniform from their nominated seniors club, and pin registration numbers on the front and back of the seniors uniform.
- There is more information, including a calendar of Saturday afternoon and Sunday events, on the Athletics NSW website here. Events are entered individually via the website.