Rorie has been part of NRCLAC since the 2015/2016 season (U10G). During her time at the club, she has represented the club at both Zone and Region and has received her Age Group's Most PBs award a couple of times. Rorie loves little athletics and sees it as the perfect opportunity to socialise with close friends who share the same passion for athletics. "Being club captain means to provide a friendly face, kind and sportsmanlike attitude, as well as a helping hand to the NRCLAC community whenever possible".
Nicholas has been a member of NRCLAC since the 2012/2013 season (U7B). During his time at the club, he has represented the club at Zone, Region and State (attending State Championships six years in a row). He has set new club records, received numerous Age Group Awards, and was awarded the Intermediate Male Athlete of the Year in 2016/2017. Nicholas currently oversees the Wednesday night club fitness training, helping the younger athletes in the club to improve their fitness. "It is an honour to be chosen as club captain at NRCLAC as it has always been a place I feel at home, and I would like to help give that same feeling to our newer, younger athletes."
- 2021/22 Co-Captains: Caitlin Waldron and Jasmine Khiroya
- 2020/21 Co-Captains: Lily Tilt and Joe Boyd
- 2019/20 Captain: Chelsea Smith
- 2018/19 Co-Captains: Lauren Goodacre and Dylan Owen
- 2017/18 Co-Captains: Samantha Dale and Mandela Sutherland
- 2016/17 Captain: Kate Milne
- 2015/16 Co-Captains: Maya Leverett and Stephen Todd