I have competed at NRC for 11 years and I am very proud to be the co-captain of the club. I have represented the club at all levels of Athletics and am proud to wear my light blue singlet. I love helping the younger athletes improve through my coaching and will strive to be a positive role model for all athletes. I encourage all the members to approach me at training or competition for help or just to say Hi!
I’ve now been at NRCLAC for 9 seasons, and I still love it! I also enjoy playing and listening to music, as well as participating in team sports. It is a privilege to be co-captain, and I’ll try my best to be a consistent and authentic leader for our club. I look forward to supporting all our athletes in giving their best efforts this season. If you see me around the oval, please don’t hesitate to say hi!
- 2020/21 Co-Captains: Lily Tilt and Joe Boyd
- 2019/20 Captain: Chelsea Smith
- 2018/19 Co-Captains: Lauren Goodacre and Dylan Owen
- 2017/18 Co-Captains: Samantha Dale and Mandela Sutherland
- 2016/17 Captain: Kate Milne
- 2015/16 Co-Captains: Maya Leverett and Stephen Todd