1) Results entry website: HERE
2) CompHQ App: Available on iTunes HERE / Google Play HERE
- Every group is required to enter their own field event results.
- Field event results can be entered by any parent using a smart phone via a web-browser OR CompHQ App.
- Note that the phone setting for the browser will need to be set to allow cookies.
- For record keeping purposes, age managers are still required to complete a paper results sheets.
- Only enter the athlete's best result of their three attempts.
- Results are 3 or 4 digits, entered with decimal places. Eg. A 3.54m long jump is entered as "3.54", an 0.80m long jump would be entered as "0.80".
- If an athlete is not participating, please select: "DNS" (Did Not Start).
- If an athlete records 3 fouls, please select: "No Jump" or "No Throw"
- Results need to be entered on the competition day (ie. results can not be entered from home after the competition day).
- Following data entry, please return the paper results sheet to the data entry room as results will be checked.
- Please note that during the early part of the season it is probable that you will have athletes in your age group who registered after the results sheets were printed. These athletes' results must be hand written on the results sheets and, as they are not yet in the system, you won't be able to enter results via mobile devices. The Records officers will enter these results once you return the results sheets to them.
- Any questions please ask one of the committee members for assistance.